Primary Care Network Opportunities in Vancouver
Seeking qualified Family Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and Allied Health Professionals for Primary Care Networks in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
Primary Care Networks
Bring your clinical expertise and passion for providing quality, compassionate care to a challenging and rewarding role as a Family Physician/General Practitioner or Nurse Practitioner for a Primary Care Network (PCN) in Vancouver, British Columbia.
Whether you consider yourself an outdoor enthusiast or a cosmopolitan adventurer, you will find that Vancouver is truly one of the most fascinating cities in the world. From fine dining and an impressive theatre scene, to First Nations art galleries and local art studios, as well as waterfront paths and parks, Vancouver is a city where natural beauty, history and culture come to life.
Brimming with food trucks, sushi restaurants, vegan hotspots, and more, there is a long list of places you can visit for an incredible lunch or dinner before exploring the city. There are a number of ways you can explore the city – you can be awed by the beauty of nature in VanDusen Botanical Garden, rent a kayak at Granville Island and take in English Bay, max out again on food at the Hot Chocolate Festival, Craft Beer Week, the Meat and Cheese Festival, or the International Wine Festival.
Vancouver is a festival town and all through the year you can be a part of it all. Take your pick from the PuSh International Performing Arts Festival, the International Children’s Festival, the Bard on the Beach Shakespeare Festival, the TD International Jazz Festival, the Kitsilano Beach Festival, the Writers Fest, or any number of Christmas performances that take place during the months of November and December.
The government of BC recently announced its vision for an integrated system of primary care across the province with PCNs as the backbone to a team-based approach. The objective is to increase the number of British Columbians who have access to quality primary care and are attached to a primary care provider.
This is an excellent opportunity for you to be a part of a wonderful initiative to help make health care in BC more patient-centered, and help influence an emerging, local team-based care model, supported by family physicians, nurse practitioners, registered nurses, and other health professionals.
Health Match BC is a free recruitment service for healthcare professionals funded by the Government of British Columbia, Canada. We have been working with the provincial Health Authorities for over twenty years and have facilitated the recruitment of thousands of health professionals to British Columbia.
Register online and our recruitment consultants will:
- Guide and support you through the professional credentialing/licensing process.
- Provide you with information about BC, our communities and the health care facilities themselves.
- Work with you to determine where you want to focus your search efforts. You can be as specific as naming a particular facility or as broad as targeting multiple regions in the Province and we will match your skills and interests to job vacancies in regions or facilities of your choice.
- Connect you with prospective employers, sometimes before positions are even posted and when the time comes, we are here to support you in making a seamless transition to your new job.
- Provide you with information and guidance on the immigration process if you need it and connect you to the personal and professional support you will need from the initial stages of expressing interest through your first days on the job.