Become Part of A Team
Now recruiting Nurse Practitioners for Primary Care Network (PCN) opportunities in British Columbia, Canada
Primary Care Networks
A strong primary healthcare system is one that addresses the needs of both its patients and its providers. It is comprehensive, coordinated, and integrated within the communities where people live and work, while also providing Nurse Practitioners (NPs) with strong support networks within team-based and collaborative environments. Consider being part of a cohesive community of care and participating in a quality-based, transformative, integrated and coordinated health system that is easy to understand for those who use it and those who work in it.
“These networks will be the backbone to the team-based approach, allowing patients access to a full range of health-care options from maternity to end of life, streamlining referrals from one provider to another, and providing better support to family physicians, nurse practitioners, and other primary health-care providers.”
Licensing and Registration
To work in BC as a Nurse Practitioner you must be eligible for licensure with the BC College of Nursing Professionals. Your licensing pathway will vary depending on your circumstances so please complete a profile with Health Match BC so that we can review your particulars and provide you with information specific to your unique pathway.
Learn more about Health Match BC
Health Match BC is a free recruitment service for healthcare professionals funded by the Government of British Columbia, Canada. We have been working with the provincial Health Authorities for over twenty years and have facilitated the recruitment of thousands of health professionals to British Columbia.
Register online and our recruitment consultants will:
- Guide and support you through the professional credentialing/licensing process.
- Provide you with information about BC, our communities and the health care facilities themselves.
- Work with you to determine where you want to focus your search efforts. You can be as specific as naming a particular facility or as broad as targeting multiple regions in the Province and we will match your skills and interests to job vacancies in regions or facilities of your choice.
- Connect you with prospective employers, sometimes before positions are even posted and when the time comes, we are here to support you in making a seamless transition to your new job.
- Provide you with information and guidance on the immigration process if you need it and connect you to the personal and professional support you will need from the initial stages of expressing interest through your first days on the job.