Allied Health Primary Care
We’re Hiring Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Medical Laboratory Technologists, MRI Techs & Clinical Pharmacists for Primary Care Network (PCN) opportunities in British Columbia, Canada.
Primary Care Networks
Primary Care Networks (PCNs) are a unique collective of community-based primary healthcare providers, coming together to deliver expanded patient-centered, team-based health care, in a culturally safe environment. Comprised of Allied Health Professionals, Nurse Practitioners, Family Physicians and Registered Nurses PCNs allow Health Care professionals to count on each other for support, and to share resources and information while working together to offer patients reliable, timely, and comprehensive care, when and where they need it most.
“Team-based care that responds to the needs of each community, as identified by those working in them, is going to be the backbone of the new primary-care system in B.C. and will be how patients’ everyday health-care needs are met today, tomorrow and beyond.”
Licensing and Registration
To work in BC as a Physiotherapist, Occupational Therapist, Medical Laboratory Technologist, MRI Tech or Clinical Pharmacist, you must be eligible for licensure with the applicable provincial regulatory college for your profession. Your licensing pathway will vary depending upon your profession and your circumstances.
Please complete a profile with Health Match BC so that we can review your particulars and provide you with information specific to your unique pathway.
Learn more about Health Match BC
Health Match BC is a free recruitment service for healthcare professionals funded by the Government of British Columbia, Canada. We have been working with the provincial Health Authorities for over twenty years and have facilitated the recruitment of thousands of health professionals to British Columbia.
Register online and our recruitment consultants will:
- Guide and support you through the professional credentialing/licensing process.
- Provide you with information about BC, our communities and the health care facilities themselves.
- Work with you to determine where you want to focus your search efforts. You can be as specific as naming a particular facility or as broad as targeting multiple regions in the Province and we will match your skills and interests to job vacancies in regions or facilities of your choice.
- Connect you with prospective employers, sometimes before positions are even posted and when the time comes, we are here to support you in making a seamless transition to your new job.
- Provide you with information and guidance on the immigration process if you need it and connect you to the personal and professional support you will need from the initial stages of expressing interest through your first days on the job.