Primary Care Network Opportunities in Richmond
Seeking qualified Family Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and Allied Health Professionals for Primary Care Networks in Richmond, British Columbia, Canada.
Primary Care Networks
Bring your clinical expertise and passion for providing quality, compassionate care to a challenging and rewarding role as a Family Physician/General Practitioner or Nurse Practitioner for a Primary Care Network (PCN) in Richmond, British Columbia.
This is an excellent opportunity to be a part of the initiative to help make health care in BC more patient-centered. In this role, you will work collectively with physicians, nurse practitioners, registered nurses, and other health professionals to solve problems, share learnings and provide full service primary care in the community of Richmond. Come and join them in making their vision for an integrated system of primary care a reality.
Richmond is a city that overflows with opportunities for culinary and cultural experiences; Asian cultures have a spectacular influence on the shopping, culinary, and late-night scene in Richmond. From the Richmond Night Market and Food Street (also known as Wai Sek Kai) abounding with Asian-themed restaurants serving up delicious roasted pork belly and savoury hot pot, to Asian-oriented shopping malls in Golden Village and the International Buddhist Temple modelled after Beijing’s Forbidden City.
Here you can visit National Historic Sites like the Gulf of Georgia Cannery site giving prominence to the area’s history of fishing and salmon canning industry, or the Britannia Shipyards site that spotlights the lives of fishermen and cannery workers. You can also head down to the Fisherman’s Wharf to see the catch of the day and buy some for yourself. There’s never a dull moment here in Richmond.
The successful candidate will work in a private clinic in Richmond that is proud to be one of the UBC Medical School teaching centres. They provide quality primary health care services, and have a professional team of family physicians and well-trained medical assistants all committed to working together to meet the health care needs of people living in the Greater Vancouver area.
Health Match BC is a free recruitment service for healthcare professionals funded by the Government of British Columbia, Canada. We have been working with the provincial Health Authorities for over twenty years and have facilitated the recruitment of thousands of health professionals to British Columbia.
Register online and our recruitment consultants will:
- Guide and support you through the professional credentialing/licensing process.
- Provide you with information about BC, our communities and the health care facilities themselves.
- Work with you to determine where you want to focus your search efforts. You can be as specific as naming a particular facility or as broad as targeting multiple regions in the Province and we will match your skills and interests to job vacancies in regions or facilities of your choice.
- Connect you with prospective employers, sometimes before positions are even posted and when the time comes, we are here to support you in making a seamless transition to your new job.
- Provide you with information and guidance on the immigration process if you need it and connect you to the personal and professional support you will need from the initial stages of expressing interest through your first days on the job.